902 ft) Last Update: 9:39 pm EST Jan 12, 2021. 902 ft) Last Update: 6:37 pm EST Jan 13, 2021. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Hourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather Channel Expect occasional wintry mix to continue for the next several hours. The town is near the center of the county and is southeast of the city of Watertown.The town of Lowville contains a village also named Lowville, which is the county seat.The town is named after Nicholas Low, an early landowner. Close. Radar & Satellite Image. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. National Digital Forecast Database. Chance of snow 30%. Additional Resources. Scattered flurries and snow showers. Chance of snow 30%. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Columbus, NC with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Take control of your data. Winds light and variable. Author: 9news.com Chance of snow 40%. A climate graph showing rainfall, temperatures and normals. Calendar overview of Months Weather Forecast. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Lowville area. STUDY: New York’s kids face public health, poverty, racial inequity crises Classroom Progress Report / 2 days ago. High Temperature. Additional Resources. Low 32F. Chance of snow 90%. Box 193, 5274 Outer Stowe Street, Lowville, NY 13367 Telephone: (315) 376-5313 - … Town of Floyd man accused of having sexual contact with underage female Chance of snow 30%. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! High 21F. Radar & Satellite Image. Lowville, NY - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Mostly cloudy with snow showers around in the evening. Status: Closed Sunday Closed Monday 9:00am-5:00pm Tuesday 9:00am-5:00pm Wednesday 9:00am-5:00pm Snow accumulations less than one inch. Low 7F. High 18F. Snow in the evening will transition to snow showers overnight. Chance of snow 50%. Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. Lowville, NY Weather Forecast and Current Weather - Temperature, Rain, Snow, and other weather conditions 198.4k Followers, 282 Following, 3,420 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from AccuWeather (@accuweather) 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. Free Long Range Weather Forecast for 13367 (Lowville), New York. favorite this post Jan 12 2016 Jeep Compass Sport 4x4 *low miles* Chance of snow 40%. ☂ Online precipitation map and other weather maps. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. Our current air quality index (AQI) provides information on the quality of air that you are breathing and its impact on your health. Lowville NY 43.78°N 75.5°W (Elev. High Temperature. Lowville buried in snow On Nov. 2, a snowstorm hit places in New York, like in Lowville, covering the roads in snow. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Lowville area. Snow showers early will become steadier snow in the afternoon. Winds light and variable. No ads for Premium Subscribers. High 27F. Video. LOWVILLE, NY 13367 Weather Enter ZIP code or City, State Forecast Valid: 8pm EST Jan 13, 2021-6pm EST Jan 20, 2021 . Lowville buried in snow AccuWeather On Nov. 2, a snowstorm hit places in New York, like in Lowville, covering the roads in snow. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Indoor exercise equipment for your fitness-focused resolutio... Easy ways to stay active during the winter. Weather forecast accurate to a district level. High 29F. Close. Mostly cloudy skies early. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Lowville, New York Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 19F. Chance of snow 80%. High 14F. On Nov. 2, a snowstorm hit places in New York, like in Lowville, covering the roads in snow. On Nov. 2, a snowstorm hit places in New York, like in Lowville, covering the roads in snow. A few snow showers developing later in the day. Author: wgrz.com Published: 11:05 PM EST November 2, 2020 Chance of snow 40%. Chance of snow 40%. Lowville buried in snow AccuWeather On Nov. 2, a snowstorm hit places in New York, like in Lowville, covering the roads in snow. On Monday, that list of eligible people got bigger. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Snow accumulations less than one inch. STEUBEN-Police say a man from Westernville, NY is faced with a harassment accusation. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Climate information with charts. Hourly Weather Forecast. On Nov. 2, a snowstorm hit places in New York, like in Lowville, covering the roads in snow. Chance of snow 40%. COVID-19 Update for Wednesday, January 13, 2021 Lewis County added another 38 new positives Wednesday, according to public health officials in Lowville. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Lowville, NY with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com High near 20F. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Close. In Lowville, the summers are long, comfortable, and partly cloudy and the winters are freezing and mostly cloudy. The call came into dispatch as a Lifenet alert. Forecast Discussion . Low 8F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. © 2020 AccuWeather, Inc. "AccuWeather" and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Rights Reserved. High around 25F. LOWVILLE, N.Y. (WWNY) - New York state is a step closer to getting COVID-19 vaccines into the arms of those who need it most. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Winds light and variable. There are at least six different pollutants that we track that impact the cleanliness of air and your health. On Nov. 2, a snowstorm hit places in New York, like in Lowville, covering the roads in snow. Lowville Academy middle school students raise $1,000 for two North Country charitable organizations WATERTOWN-A Lewis County school district has raised $1,000 for two North Country charitable organizations, thanks to a program from the Northern New York Community Foundation.Boonville woman charged with alleged DWI in Ava: Troopers Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Herkimer, NY with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Hourly Weather Forecast. Lowville, WI - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Hourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather Channel Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Mostly cloudy with a few snow showers in the morning. Author: localmemphis.com Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Lowville, New York Snow during the morning will give way to lingering snow showers during the afternoon. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. High Temperature. Lowville buried in snow On Nov. 2, a snowstorm hit places in New York, like in Lowville, covering the roads in snow. Low 24F. Partly cloudy skies. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Gouverneur, NY with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Lowville Weather Forecasts. Low near 10F. Chance of snow 40%. Snowfall around one inch. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. USA New York State Lowville Weather Forecast in Lowville. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. for Lowville, Wisconsin Lowville police chief Randy Roggie said Young died in the fire, along with a dog. Snowfall around one inch. Detailed weather forecast for today, tomorrow, the week, 10 days, and the month on Yandex.Weather. Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the evening. Monthly temperature, precipitation and hours of sunshine. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Lowville, NY - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. 902 ft) Last Update: 6:37 pm EST Jan 13, 2021. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. On Nov. 2, a snowstorm hit places in New York, like in Lowville, covering the roads in snow. Forecast Valid: 8pm EST Jan 13, 2021-6pm EST Jan 20, 2021 . Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications. Daily coronavirus briefing: Biden's economic recovery plan c... New FEMA tool shows risk of weather disasters in different p... Pandemic woes for artists that rely on outdoor festivals. new york city (nyc) north jersey (njy) northwest CT (nct) oneonta, NY (onh) philadelphia (phi) plattsburgh-adirondacks (plb) poconos (poc) ... $100 (Lowville) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. A first: Central NY school district goes remote instead of calling snow day (list of delays, closings) State allows school districts to go remote instead of closing due to winter weather this year. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Air and water temperature, air pressure, humidity, wind speed, magnetic field and UV Index. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. A first: Central NY school district goes remote instead of calling snow day (list of delays, closings) State allows school districts to go remote instead of closing due to winter weather this year. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Oneonta, NY with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Lowville, NY, US with The Weather Network. Chance of snow 30%. UP NEXT. Lowville / ˈ l aʊ v ɪ l / is a town in Lewis County, New York, United States.The population was 4,982 at the 2010 census. However, sensitive groups may experience minor to moderate symptoms from long-term exposure. High 17F. $10. Information about regional climates. MeteoTrend: Weather in Lowville for today, tomorrow and week. Low 12F. High 22F. Variable clouds with snow showers or flurries. Feed archives, no ads, and more. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Lowville, NY. On Nov. 2, a snowstorm hit places in New York, like in Lowville, covering the roads in snow. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy in the morning followed by periods of snow showers later in the day. Lowville NY 43.78°N 75.5°W (Elev. You may notice slower loading during times of active weather and heavy website traffic. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Then partly to mostly cloudy for the afternoon. Low 13F. Volume: A brief 15-30 sec ad will play at the start of this feed. Get the Lowville, NY local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Snow, heavy at times, for at least 120 min. New York News / 1 day ago. Winds light and variable. 3620 O’Brien Rd, Lowville 13367 sbernat@ridgeviewtel.us Lewis Supervisor, Dawn Zagurski (315) 942-4470 PO Box 218, West Leyden 13489 ezagurski@twcny.rr.com Leyden Supervisor, Rosalie White (315) 348-8195 6638 Rugg Rd, Boonville 13309 rosawhite@frontier.com Lowville Supervisor, Randall Schell (315) 376-8070 5533 Bostwick St, Lowville 13367 High 17F. National Digital Forecast Database. Winds light and variable. Feed Notes. Low 8F. Chance of snow 40%. Lowville Weather Forecasts. new york city (nyc) north jersey (njy) northwest CT (nct) oneonta, NY (onh) philadelphia (phi) plattsburgh-adirondacks (plb) poconos (poc) ... $36,000 (Lowville) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Lowville buried in snow On Nov. 2, a snowstorm hit places in New York, like in Lowville, covering the roads in snow. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Lowville weather forecast updated daily. Mostly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. High near 20F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Temperature and humidity of air, pressure, speed and wind direction, precipitation, sunrise, sunset, moon rise, moon set. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 11F. Mostly cloudy with snow flurries and snow showers, especially overnight hours. Snow showers. Lowville, NY - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Lowville area. Low 9F. Lowville Weather Forecasts. Snow showers. Time zone: GMT -5. winter time * weather indicated in local time. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. But, there are some complications along the way. Use escape to clear. Chance of snow 50%. Chance of snow 40%. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Try searching for a city, zip code or point of interest. ☼ Time of sunrise and sunset. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Forecast Valid: 11pm EST Jan 12, 2021-6pm EST Jan 19, 2021 . Current conditions, warnings and historical records Lowville, New York State, USA Author: wthr.com Published: 11:05 PM EST November 2, 2020 We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. On Nov. 2, a snowstorm hit places in New York, like in Lowville, covering the roads in snow. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. LOWVILLE, NEW YORK (NY) 13367 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. Lowville weather averages and climate Lowville, New York. It is 34 degrees fahrenheit, or 1 degrees celsius and feels like 25 degrees fahrenheit. Heavier amounts in favored snowbelt locales. Forecast Discussion . NOAA weather radar, satellite and synoptic charts. NOW PLAYING: News Lowville buried in snow AccuWeather. Upgrade now to take advantage of our Premium Services. Local time. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. $1,500. Chance of snow 60%. Chance of snow 40%. A few clouds. Chance of snow 40%. Get the historical monthly weather forecast for Lowville, NY, US We use cookies on this site to improve your experience as explained in our Cookie Policy. Mostly cloudy with snow showers during the morning. Accurate and detailed weather forecast in Lowville. High 27F. Average Weather in Lowville New York, United States. Lewis County Office for the Aging & New York Connects |Your Link to Long Term Services and Supports P.O. A few clouds. Partly cloudy. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Snowfall around one inch. Periods of snow. Lowville buried in snow On Nov. 2, a snowstorm hit places in New York, like in Lowville, covering the roads in snow. Low 6F. Winds light and variable. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. National Digital Forecast Database. Current time in Lowville: 0 8: 3 2. Scattered snow showers during the morning. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. On Nov. 2, a snowstorm hit places in New York, like in Lowville, covering the roads in snow. Chance of snow 60%. The first option will be automatically selected. Lewis County Sheriff, Fire, and EMS, Lowville Police... Feed Status: Listeners: 55. Chance of snow 30%. Forecast Discussion . High 19F. Lowville police chief Randy Roggie said Young died in the fire, along with a dog. Occasional snow showers. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Additionally, simulated radar is derived from numerical models, and the output may differ from human-derived forecasts. The current weather report for Lowville NY, as of 7:56 PM EST MON DEC 28 2020, has a sky condition of Light Snow with the visibility of 10.00 miles. Lowville NY 43.78°N 75.5°W (Elev. On Nov. 2, a snowstorm hit places in New York, like in Lowville, covering the roads in snow. Lowville past weather with historical weather conditions for the last 30 days, including history of previous high and low temperatures, humidity, dew point, barometric pressure, wind speed, wind direction, wind gust, and rain fall totals for the Lowville area and overall Lewis county, New York. Hourly Weather Forecast. Author: wzzm13.com Additional Resources. Mihalyi C Richard at 5377 Eugene St, Lowville, NY 13367. 3-6 inches of snow this evening through Monday afternoon. Author: fox61.com Low 9F. Note: Radar products are designed for optimal performance on modern desktop and mobile browsers, such as Firefox and Chrome. favorite this post Jan 7 2004 Saturn L300 $1,500 (Evans Mills) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. ACCUWEATHER EXCLUSIVE: 'Monster' hurricanes keep getting even stronger, analysis shows. Country: New York, USA, City: Lowville. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 4F. Variable clouds with snow showers or flurries. Chance of snow 100%. Mostly cloudy with a few snow showers in the evening. 15 Day Weather Forecast Lowville; Time Weather Temp Cloud Rain Wind; Tue 24th Nov; Time Weather Temp Cloud Rain Wind; 13:00-3 °C: 0%: 0.3mm: 5 mph: 16:00-3 °C: 0%: 0.3mm: 5 mph: 19:00-4 °C Lowville buried in snow AccuWeather On Nov. 2, a snowstorm hit places in New York, like in Lowville, covering the roads in snow. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Snow this morning will transition to snow showers this afternoon. Lowville, New York, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Snow accumulations less than one inch. The barometric pressure is 30.04 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. 00:00 Play Live. On Nov. 2, a snowstorm hit places in New York, like in Lowville, covering the roads in snow. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Tracking Winter Storm Malcolm as It Spreads East, Caught on Camera: Hotel Swallowed Up by Avalanche, Lyme Disease Now a Big Problem for Americans, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, How To Protect Yourself From Getting Sick While Traveling, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Here’s What to Know About the Universal Flu Vaccines Being Studied, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Chance of snow 50%. The air quality is generally acceptable for most individuals. Radar & Satellite Image. Chance of snow 40%. The call came into dispatch as a Lifenet alert. Scanning Lewis County Sheriff (155.190), Lowville PD (155.19), Lewis County Fire (46.12), and Lewis County Search & Rescue (155.295, 155.160). More From AccuWeather UP NEXT. Low 23F. 198.4k Followers, 282 Following, 3,420 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from AccuWeather (@accuweather) AccuWeather School: Don’t let Frosty melt.